DISASSEMBLING MY WALL CLOCK
If you ever need to dismantle your new wall clock to clean or repair it, here’s a quick guide to make the process quick and painless.
1. Find a soft cloth on which to place your beautiful clock so that you don’t accidentally scratch it while you’re processing. Before you start working, please flip it over, and disconnect the battery.
2. Remove the screws attaching the back panel of the clock using a crosshead screwdriver.
3. Remove the back panel and place it to the side.
4. There will be 4 holding clamps that will hold the dial on the bezel. Remove them by applying gentle finger pressure for easy detachment.
5. The dial mechanism should now be easily detachable. Just pull it up and flip it over to start operating!
Now we are ready to clean the dial or repair
Following guides bellow: